Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DK/Swinging Bodies/Satan's Brother

From what I can remember, I was playing Donkey Kong Country like from the old SNES, but it was 3D and I was Diddy kong. In the game I was trying to lose some creature that was following me by jumping as fast as I could while the land map crumbled away behind my character after stepping on it. the game kept changing views on me so I would have to adjust the way i was pressing on the directional pad button on the controller. I had some kid that was cheering me on, being a "Back-Seat-Video Game Player". I never saw this kid, but I got the sense that it was half Pikachu, half person.

Next, my dream jumped to a scene out of some horror film... I was with 2 other people, and we walked into this big warehouse store, like a home depot or something. there was this bald sickly/evil looking guy sitting on a raised wooden chair with his few chronies surrounding him. Down the wide lane fo the store were these swinging bodies hanging from chains. No blood or anything, just dead bodies. And if we wanted to get anything from the store, he had to get past the bodies without getting hit, or else we would end up like them. We managed to get past them, but we were still afraid he was going to change his mind at any moment. We walked through the rest of the store, and near the other end it was just like a normal home depot with people buying stuff.

Next, I'm apparently the "Babysitter" of Satan's spawn. It's this little pink skinned creature no bigger than a rabbit, with big black eyes. I brought it to satan in this big dark stone gymnasium where he was frustrated because his son wasn't eating. He expressed his frustration about who else could be satan if his son wasn't strong enough. His assistant explained that satan's brother could have, but since he was killed, it wasn't possible. They wren't sure if he was really dead though...
Satan left and i was there with a few others. All of a sudden, Satan's 'child' disappeared, and the assistant said it must have been satan's brother. Satan's brother then appeared in the form of the actor Paul Bettany (A Knight's Tale, Da Vinci Code). We started to fight him with our 'attacks' but he was very strong. These attacks were like these beams of some type of harmful substance, and each person had their own, mine was purple-ish black and was stronger than the other people trying to fight satan's brother. Then satan came back and his brother disappeared because he knew he could not defeat all of us with satan there.

then the scene switched to this restaurant that had dark wood lined walls, dimly lit and off-white walls. I was outside the restaurant/bar, and decided i didn't want to go, and walked back to my fraternity house where a bunch of people had been drinking since 3AM that morning (it was late afternoon that day). I had missed out on the festivities, but i didn't really care, they all looked like idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment