I was in this narrow crowded hallway in an obviously foreign country. I do n't know exactly what I was, but I was blending in, no one noticed me. People were yelling in their foreign tongue, protesting and lobbying for their Islamic extremist group. I was there to pick out the terrorists, and kill them. A large group of known terrorists came in and I grabbed an Uzi Submachine Gun, and shot the terrorists standing only feet away from me. I was trying to be careful not to shoot the women and innocent people mixed into the crowd. More terrorists kept coming in, unarmed, and unphased by the dead ones on the ground. The innocent people didn't move.. they just stood there, staring at me.
A new group a terrorists came in wearing robes and turbins with dark blue and red "paint splatters" on them, it was their colors, their uniform. I shot a few of them, and others started pointing at me, so i took one of their uniforms and put it on to blend in. The leader of the guys wearing the red and blue, came in and looked at me and knew i wasn't one of his own, so he started helling and pointing at me. I shot him.
Now more people were noticing me, my gun kept running out of ammo, and every time i needed more ammo, i just cocked it back and more ammo came in. This one black Islamic guy I couldn't shoot, and finally ran out of ammo. He was coming after me, so i ran off down the other end of the hallway, I did something to slow him down.
The door at the end of the hallway led me into a bathroom with fairly high ceilings. the toilets were divided by those office cubicle dividers, except they were covered with a maroon carpet. I decided the best way to escape was through the ceiling tiles. I climbed on top of a divider, and then the bathroom door opened...
I was another american, he was my old company commander from military school when i was a freshman. except he was wearing the same uniform and had the rank on of a batallion commander. he recognized me and said that the ceiling tiles were a good idea, because they were looking for me. As i started moving the tiles the bathroom door opened again...
It was another guy from military school, he was in uniform too and didn't even notice me, he took a piss and left. I climbed through the ceiling tiles and realized that the whole hallway and bathroom were jut a small room inside of a larger office room... I was stuck.
Everything went dark, like in a movie, and i ended up outside the building. I was behind some bushes and needed to get as far away as possible. It looked like i was on an old ivy league campus, or old french village. stone brick pathways, and tan stone buildings with decorative architecture. It was a sunny clear day. My old company commander that i met in the bathroom was walking on a path in the same direction i was going, he was givin me tips on where to move to next.
That's all i remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment