Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zombie Dream #1

Some people don't like clowns, or little girls (i.e. The Shining), some vampires. Well, I don't like zombies. Zombies have only one objective. You can't reason with them, bribe them, break their will, or make them fear you. There's only one way to kill them and what's worse is the incurable and unstoppable disease of damnation. When they kill you, they don't do it quickly or quietly. They slowly dismember your body while tearing and ripping your flesh with their bare hands and teeth.... Only for you to re-animate as one of them. Not the ideal way to go.

Anyway, I have zombie dreams every once and a while, normally the proceeding nights after I watch a Zombie movie. Well, I have this book called "World War Z", and it's the stories of survivors of a fictional zombie invasion. Well, I read a few stories last night before going to bed, and I had a zombie dream....

From what I can remember, there were a bunch of us in a fairly large house, we didn't leave the upstairs area, which was dark, only lit by a few candles, but one of those old wooden TV's was on. It was supposed to be the house of my fraternity brother Uriah. The only part that I can really remember is sitting on the couch next to my friend Carly, most of the people that were there before had gone downstairs. She was loading her .22 revolver, and I had my .38 revolver ready to go. I was on the right side of the couch when one came around the corner from the right side. I fumbled getting my gun out, so I was forced to shove him away with my bare hands. He almost bit my hand, my knuckles came up against his teeth. I shoved him back and shot him in the head 3 times. I checked my hand... One of my knuckles had been "rug burned" by his teeth and I thought I was infected...

My first thought was "Well, I'm gonna have to kill myself" While trying to determine the way in which I should shoot myself in the head, my friend carly sitting next to me said, "Wait and find out if you're infected, that's not a deep cut, it
s a surface scratch." So I agreed and decided to wait.

There was more to the dream before this but I just can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment