Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zombie Dream #2

Consistent with my last Zombie dream, I read some passages from the book "World War Z" thus inspiring another Zombie dream last night.

The dream starts out as me and 2 other people walking through the industrial complex building where my father's company is located. We're looking for a safe place to hold up for a while. We're constantly on edge because we don't know if the building is free of zombies, or capable of keeping them out. We're looking for a way to connect hoses from the lower lvl to deliver water to where we want to stay.
After a while, the building kind of changes to my father's house, and me, my friends Matt and Darrin are all living in my room at my father's house. It's safe, no windows, and 3 doors, one steel door to the outside. We've been in there a few weeks, we are running low on water, so we have to go down this large hill that the house is now on, to the stream below to get water. We fear the water is contaminated with Zombie "blood" but we have no choice, we are too scared to go out to a grocery store and look for water. We are also afraid that if 1 zombie sees us, his moans will trigger other zombies to follow us back into the house.

Now the dream changes even more, the house changes to a mix between my father's house now, and the house I used to live in when I was very young. Me, Matt and Darrin are living in the upstairs now, and we hear people's voices coming from the room where we were staying before. We go down to check it out, and it's another guy from our fraternity, Alex H. He's with a bunch of other random people. So, now that we have this manpower, and this is ultimately my house, we decided to secure the first floor from zombies. We simply nail flat, but thick wooden boards to the windows at ground lvl, both inside and outside, out fear is that the zombies will hear us banging the hammer and nails or see us from a distance and start coming. But after we get this done, we feel pretty safe.

Now there's a new problem: food & water. Me matt and darrin had enough food for a while, but now we have about 7 other mouths to feed. And down the road about a mile is an area where I have to go, to get food. I don't have to carry anything, I jut have to make it to this purple marker on the ground to have food appear in the house.

When i get there, it's right next to a gasoline pump, i successfully make it a few times, but one time there's this floating robot machine, an it's launching these other smaller floating robots with one small red eye and 2 small mechanical hands. If i get hit by their little green lazers 3 or more times, I die and spawn somewhere else. I made it the first time, but the second time i went out there, I got hit too many times and spawned as a flat white jelly fish in a little ocean pool, i had these blue spots on me that i had to rip off and then i had to find the purple spot in the pool to make it back home.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment