Friday, June 11, 2010

Fishing / Key Quest

My dream starts out down the Jersey Shore. I'm with my friend Dave and Darrin, and some other unidentified people. We're at Dave'e Aunt and Uncle's beach house and we want to go fishing. Dave says we can take his uncle's boat out. I tell him i need to get a now rod because the one i have is too flimsy for open ocean. We walk into a fishing shop and Darring hands me a good rod and we walk out to go to the boat. We're on the boat casting out, we have plenty of bait but the wrong tackle, we don't catch anything and turn back. We go to this rocky beach where there are a bunch of older people sitting around a campfire talking, it's not completely dark out yet, Dave starts casting his rod down these dark sandy holes in between the rocks. He says there are large crabs down there. And he starts reeling in his rod and these large red-orage crabs come out and start crawling everywhere. We start trying to spear them with sticks because we want them to cook. We keep casting down these holes and they keep coming out. Then this old hag behind us keep telling us to be quiet, and that we're too loud, even though the other people around her are even louder. Then the older people leave and some lady on the 4th story of her apartment complex yells at us because we're keeping her baby awake. The End.

Key Quest

It's me and a bunch of my fraternity brothers and some random other people. We're under the jurisdiction of this guy who give each of us knowledge for the next task at hand. After completing each task we are transferred to another parallel world, where we have to find eachother and complete a similar task again. Every time we transfer to a new world, we think we're back home again until we keep seeing eachother and realize that the previous tasks we're just a dream.

The task is to find eachother & meet up at a special location that only one of us knows. We have to fina the "key" which is a person. The key could be one of us or a random person on the street. the person who has this knowledge will only know when they see that person. We must then bring back that person to the location of the "lock". the lock is normally this golden frames contraption that this person must get into, so we can get unlock our freedom, or the next task.

I'm walking down a busy city street, when I pass an indian guy that looks familiar. I can see it in his face that he recognizes me. We run away from eachother because we dont want to face the reality that we are in another task. As i'm running, i run into 2 other guys that I know, so we stop and face reality. We catch up with the indian kid and he gives in too. One of them points to this white, tall relatively thin building on a street corner. he says the lock is in there. We get in and there's a windy staircase about 9 floors up. There's this little basket that you can ride to the top, and i jump in and it takes me straight up. We get into the top room and there are already 2 others from our crew in there. I see the lock, the golden metal frame that some random person has to lay in.

We sitting around for a while pondering what to do, because we have to figure out the best strategy to find the key. We're playing with these little transforming hotwheels cars that shoot things at eachother. Oleks, finally says that we are wasting time sitting around and should just go around and start looking. 3 or 4 of us start walking around. We stop at this street corner and are talking. Oleks looks up and sees a middle aged woman shaking a towel out her 4th story apartment window, she's slightly over weight and her black hair is graying. Oleks points and shouts "That's her!"and i have this overwhelming feeling that I must be the one to catch her. We run into the building and look for a set of stairs for me to run up, while the others guard the elevators. I can't find a staircase up. So, my logic is to break into one fo the 1st floor apt's because a staircase is probably in there. I'm running around this one apartment, very modern, lots of closets,and i can hear a woman getting ready in the bathroom. This apartment is very confusing, hallways and closets. I don't want to be seen by the owner, but i need to find these stairs. I come out of the apartment, and i tell them that there are no stairs, they tell me to go back in and look again, and as i'm running down one of the hallways of the apt, i realize that there is this dressing/styling room full of about 8 women. One of them sees me so i keep running toward them and call out some random girls' name as if i'm looking for her (to cover my ass). I get to the door and see the women, attractive, but looks like they're ready form some striptease or go-go dance. I say "oop, my mistake" and run away. I hear them giggle in the background. I come back out fo the apartment and say there is no stairs. so we somehow get into this mall area. I see this strip club sign in the mall and realize that's what the dancers were going to.

We're frantically running around looking for this woman, and now the mall cops are interested and we all run into this big open space with a round glass wall with some fort of Expo behind it. There is one staircase and I start to run up it.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment