Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kid Slide Wheelchair

Last night I had a dream I was with a bunch of friends and we were in this crowded school. We were in the hallway when we saw a kid in a wheelchair. We wanted one so we could fuck around with it. So someone got one and we were wheeling someone around in it. then i was in this huge gymnasium. I was sitting on the far side from the entrance where a kids playground slide, the one that twists around, was standing. It was that brownish colored plastic, almost like brown tye-dye. My little brother was there and a bunch of other kids his age. They were all in bathing suits and the competition was to go down the slide the best. They all went and I don't know who won, i thought it was stupid, but when it ended, like any event, people were everywhere, walking around talking. Then, I was still sitting by where I was originally, and these girl, maybe a few years older than my brother (11) were coming up to me and trying to sit close to me and talk to me. I was getting a little wierded out, and it's kind of like that for me in real life. For some reason, younger girls, maybe middle school age or a little younger, like me, and make it pretty obvious.

Anyway, one girl even had the balls to come over and put her head in my chest and whine to me about something. Girls often do this because they want attention, and to be close to someone. This girl had straightened, black, shorter hair with way to much hair spray. I have her the bullshit comforting lines and got her to go away.

Then the place was clearing out pretty well so my friends and I decided to fuck around with the wheelchair on the stairs and escalator, but we couldn't find the wheelchair so we started going around and looking for them. 2 of us went up to the second floor and we now had these nerf guns. I was about to go into this one carpeted classroom and i saw a kid hiding around the corner from the reflection of a mirror on the far side of the room. I saw he had this huge nerf gun, so i jumped back, let him come around the corner, knocked his gun away, tripped him to the ground, and put my smaller gun to his neck. I asked him if he knew anything about where the wheelchair was, he said no, but i didn't believe him, so I asked him again with some threat at the end. He tole me it was back on the entrance floor next to the water fountain. So me and my friends slid down the escalators in our socks (these were unusual escalators) and found the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment