Monday, August 30, 2010

Bitch Condom

Last night i had a dream i was in my old room from my fraternity house. I was sleeping over as a guest because i don't live there anymore. I woke up to this blonde girl demanding to know where Darrin was (one of the current occupants). She was being a real bitch about it, and i was getting pissed off because i was trying to sleep and this bitch was waking me up for her own selfish reasons. She was some girl that hooked up with him before and i guess had come back for more. She was trying to be a tough-bitch front but i could see that she was weak and wanted some ass. Then she found an unopened condom on his bed, which was abnormally long and narrow with red sheets, and got pissed off and demanded to know why there were condoms just sitting on his bed. This gave away the fact that she had emotions for him and was hurt by this. She found another unopened condom and i saw the "oh well, fuck it" look on her face and she gave up her emotions and decided she would settle for the ass.

I picked up the second condom and it looked unusual so i opened it. It was red and abnormally large. I unrolled it over my arm and was surprised to see that it did not have any lube of it and it felt just like a balloon. The reservoir tip even had enough room in it for my hand to move around rather freely. I got up out of bed and walked around the house making jokes about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment