I don't remember the first part of the dream, but i was with a bunch of my fraternity brothers, we got rounded up by the police at a bar and put into the station jail over night. in the morning we went before a judge and she automatically found us guilty of something, we didn't know, and we were sent to some prison, like an under-ground prison, the walls made of clay, like a mexican bar. it was lit with torches and the security was minimum. we knew we were in there by mistake, we were falsely accused, so we decided to try to escape. we walked around, and found ourselves in this nicer corner of the prison. we were in the basement of this nice building, wood and old stone walls. there were thick glass windows and we could see outside. Nicely dressed people eating at tables with the table umbrellas.
Somehow we figured a way out, but only one of us could go, and we decided that I was the best one to escape, because I could run the fastest for the longest. So everyone got into position and I made my break when the guard's weren't around. But then a faculty worker saw me and confronted me. She was blonde, thinner, young looking. I was at the mercy of her and I explained my situation to her, and she was still mad but she didn't call the guards. Then, my dad's gf came over and started talking to her and trying to convince her to just let me go and we won't let anyone know that she let me. I saw that she was pretty much gonna let me go, so i took off and made the decision for her. I made it out of the prison property, and headed up the street for some houses, because i needed a change of clothes. 2 cop cars that were pulled over on the side of the road giving someone a ticket, saw me in my navy-blue jump suit, so i ran into the woods to make them think i was headed in a different direction. I turned back towards the houses once i was out of their view. I entered this one house, through the front door, and there was a kid, a few years younger than me that appeared in front of me. I talked to him calmly and asked him if i could have a change of clothes. he said yes, but he wanted the thing that was in my pocket..
It was a round wooden... like a big button, with a lion painted on the front of it. he said he wanted it for his door, and i looked over at his door and saw that there were 2 similar buttons but with sheep or a ram painted on each. I gladly gave it to him and got the change of clothes. I asked him if he minded that i went out his back door. he said no, but that i should make sure that his mom didn't see me. So i got out the back and continued to run up the hill behind his house. I saw the empty police cars in the road from the top of the hill and started to run.
then... I woke up.
My heart was pounding and I was literally out of breath...
The next night I had a dream that I was with a bunch of people, mostly my fraternity brothers. we were in a small house in the woods and there were 2 cars outside. one was a full-cab F-150 truck and the other was a white suburban, or something like that, i feel like it was a GMC. Anyway, we were preparing for the long drive to the mountain and i was excited because i was going to be in the suburban with only a few people so i called "not-shotgun" that way i might even have a whole row to myself to sit in, and I didn't have to drive.
so, we all went out to the cars, and I had my firearm with me (S&W 0.38 Special) and i took it out of my holster and put it in the middle of the 2nd row of seats to reserve my row while i organized the random ski poles, skis and put in people's bags into the trunk. when I turned around from organizing the trunk, there was an indian couple and my fraternity brother casey (with his headphones in) sitting in MY ROW! and on top of my GUN! didn't they see the fucking loaded gun? Idiots, so i was destined to sit in the 3rd row of seats. but then my friend Jacqueline was sitting squished next to me, an d two other people to the right of her. Sitting next to her made things slightly better, and i was next to a window, but so much for a nice empty car.
that's it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment