2 nights ago I had a wierd dream. Im not sure about all of it, but what i do remember is being in this restaurant, all wooden furniture, tall tables, on a mountain side, dimly lit and at the tall table across from min was me friend J. she was hooking up with leonardo di caprio and some guy with a big black beard. she was wearing jeans and a black/white bustier. I gave her the thumbs up. then the restaurant crowd started all pointing and lookin to the sliding glass doors behind me. It was night outside, and there was a well lit wooden deck with these... trapeeze or circus performers in tights all pretending to do sexual things. dont remember anything after that.
Last night i had a dream that I was in this huge mall, and there was a bomb that was gonna go off in this huge store that everyone was in. It was coming close to the time that it was gonna go off, but no one cared or believed it. when it came close to the time it was going to go off, alarms started going off and there was a haze of smoke. my friend A, went back in to get his girlfriend R. this store was on both floors of the mall. I went up to the 2nd floor and i saw his gf in the wondow shopping for clothes. I was trying to tell her to get out because the bomb was going to go off, but she wouldnt leave, nor did she have any sort of urgency to leave. I was scared to go back in, and was like, shit. now my friend's gonna die trying to find his dumbass gf. I said fuck it, and my friend J worked in the store across from the store that was going to blow up. I went and got her and ran further into the mall because i thought that the bomb would cause damage outside of the store. my friend A and his gf R got out just in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment