Last night i had a dream that I was moving into a 2nd fraternity house, right next door to the one we have now. It was a large house, wrap around porch, looked like an old couple had owned ti alst as it was in somewhat moderate dis-repair. I walked in through the rear/side door to the kitchen and one fo my fraternity brothers TB was back making a sandwich in he kitchen. I walked through the old house, it had a victorian feel to it. it had the formal rooms and then a large staircase upstairs. I went upstairs to what would be my room. It wsa a long room that took up most of the side of the house on the 2nd floor. It had bare hardwood floors and was kinda dusty. one of my franternity brothers IF was already moved in and had company over. Later, after my furniture was set up, i had to leave the house and for some reason i had to leave through the window by my roommate's bed.
That's all i can remember
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment