2 Nights ago I had a dream that this girl, who has had sex with a bunch of my fraternity brothers, was after me. I couldn't get away from her and she was drunk. I think she's pretty disgusting, and I absolutely did not want to have sex with her.
I don't remember the dream that well, but somehow I locked her in my car. My car was on the sand at the beach, and a celebrity, whom I saw at a club last week, was at the beach and everyone was running to go see him. I upened the door of the car to try to bait her out to go see the celebrity so I could get away, but she wouldnt get out. She was drunk and half concious on the floor of the back seat of my car, so I dragged her out onto the sand and drove away.
Last night I had a dream that I was a soldier on some assasination mission. The people I had to kill were inside my house that I grew up in. I had to figure out a way to kill them from somewhere around the outside fo the house. Then the dream jumped to me sleeping in the house in my old room and I had to escape without getting caught
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment