Last night I had a dream I was somewhere in a small town in the north, either out west in the rocies or in the north east. i don't remember whre i was but it started to snow. I was a little worried because I had my car with me ('01 corvette) and it's not the best car in the snow.
But i had to drive out the next morning in the snow with my car, and it did suprisingly well. But i came to one part of the road was particlarily deep, i decided to drive through it and ym car basically stayed right on top of the snow because ti was so light. There was this huge mound of snow with a tunnel underneath that i had to drive under. While i was driving under it, i kept hitting my head on the snowy roof above me. I accidentally made a wrong turn in the the tunnell and had to reverse out ad go a different way. When i got out my car finally sank into the snow, but i got out and pushed it over to the road. That's all i remember
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment