Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sexy/Parental Control/Greek Myth Dream

This is my first post for my dream log. I have been having crazy dreams lately, and my father gave me the idea of keeping track of my dreams. I think it will be interesting to look back and read them. Today is May 4th, 2010. The following is of my dream last night:

I call it: Sexy/Parental Control/Greek Myth Dream

From what I remember, I was hanging out with a bunch of people, and there was this girl that everyone liked cuz she was a big flirt, and presumably lacked some self respect, but no one that I was hanging out with got any farther than the teasing. This crowd was not a crowd i regularly hung around, but I was this night, and playing it cool, being the slight introvert i normally am in large crowds. This girl was a slim latina girl, black wavy hair, tied back, black low-cut shirt, big puerto rican tits, tight jeans, and a non-puertorican ass... a small but nicely shaped butt, narrow-er face with big eyes, proportionally narrow nose, and a typical hispanic jaw that ended in a rather pointy chin, medium tan skin "dark-caramel if you will" if you will. I think you get the picture.

So, in this social scene, she was the center of attention, and making sure of it. she took notice of the reserved kid (me) hanging out near the far edges of the group. Since I was a new sight to her, she approached me and we conversed, I got that feeling that she was interested in me more simply because I wasn't drooling over her like most of the other guys around. I know this type of girl very well, and they are trouble, they do what they can to get what they want and then you're yesterday's news. they act like they want you until they have 'conquered' you in whatever way satisfies them. She went back to the group and the group moved on to hang out in another place. One of the guys said something to me about how he thought she liked me, but i shrugged it off, and figured she does the same to everyone. And since a girl like that can't stand to not have a guy drooling over her to fill her insecurity, she was only interested in me simply because of that, and she had to conquer me to make herself feel better.

Some parts of the dream are a little fizzy but, she came up to me later and wanted to go somewhere with me. My assumption was to make out, or w/e, but I turned her down, she shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. (I'm single in the dream, but I know this girl is trouble regardless) I knew she wasn't happy with this and would try something more desperate later, which was what worried me.

I think time fast forwards and me and the same group of people are at someone's house for a bar-be-que. the house is a 80's, 2 story country house, the yard wasn't taked care of very well, and the property was in the woods with lots of luch forest surrounding it. The lawn looked like it had been mowed with and old push mower just for the purpose of having this social gathering. Clothes lines with clothe hung in the backround,a nd the grey-blue smoke of charcoal grill created the stereotypical summer atmosphere. I was in the backk of the yard making a call and once i finished the call, I turned around and this girl (the hispanic girl) grabs my hand and pulls me down an old tractor trail through the woods. I am slightly resisting because I know what lies ahead and I don't want it to happen.

We get to this area and she gets close to me and somehow her clothes are coming off. I'm shocked because, while i knew she had a nice body, she was god damn sexy with less clothes on, like, the devil himself made her simply to tempt man. She wasn't beautiful, she was sexy, there's a difference, she was the epitome of sexy. She was all over me, begging me, and I finally break, knowing that it's a bad idea, but I just say 'fuck it, lets go'.

Somehow I know the area, and I am carrying her, naked, through the woods. She's making the sounds any desperate or slutty girl would make every time you touch her in a sexual way. I was carrying her with my left arm under her upper back, her tightly-lucious tits pressed together and in perfect view of my face, and my right arm through her legs, grasping her lower back, for the sexual effect. The few places I tried first were for some reason not ideal places for what we were about to do, as i'm running and carrying her, i know the overwhelming urge for us to fuck is starting to stall out because of the delay in time, I can tell by her pauses in sexual moaning to look around at where we were. the next is hazy but we end up in a dark room within my father's castle, he's some sort of lord, not a king, but of some significant importance. It is a light tan-grey stone fortress and he finds me carrying her up a staircase and orders me to get away from her, and that i know it's a bad idea.

I was humiliated for beign yelled at by my father while carrying a sexy, naked, hispanic girl to somewhere where we can get shit going. He told me that I knew it was wrong and did it any way. I reluctantly listened and stormed off leaving her there. But I didn't care anyway, she was a slut, and didn't deserve any respect, although I felt bad because she is still human, and my empathy for other people's feelings kicked in a little.

After I accepted that what my father told me was right, he ordered me to finish some tak of pulling in these black ropes that were strung across the large courtyard where people were below. I was on the castle wall and no matter how hard I pulled on these black ropes, they would whip me back towards them as if a weight was on the other end. Brute force didn't get the ropes in, but I found a knotted area that I untied which let the ropes loose and easy to pull in.

then I entered into a large high ceilened area, not owned by my father, but occupied by some sort of religious leader. A woman with white-blonde hair in white and light blue gown. she was about my age and I could tell by her eyes that she had interest in me, but would never venture because of other obligations. She yelles and urged me to run toward this pillared area in the center of the vast stone room, while old priests in maroon robes followed behind her. 8 pillars formed a boxed in area with a table and a glass container on top with miniature stone figures. All of a sudden, an obvious pair of 'golem' looking creatures started getting bigger and became so big that the table cumbled under their immense weight. They had ivory faces and hands showing from their stone armor, one was black and one was white. It was a challenge of courage where I had to face them without fear or doubt. I ran around one pillar and charged the black one. We stopped, bumping chests, stared at eachother, me with a daring, and fearless look, welcoming the challenge of them trying to harm me. Then they backed down and were neutral.

I know my dream continued but, I can not remember any more.

We'll see what my next dream has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment